Friday, October 15, 2010

Town Theme, NiteAura version


no video, just audio

Town Theme, NiteAura Version

Created with Fl Studio 9, arranged on guitar

I dont really know what to call this. It's not a remix, since there's not that much change in it, and it's a combination of FF1 Town Theme and FF2 Town Theme. It's not really a medley, since there's some parts which are totally original. So if its not a medley and not a remix, what is it? It is NiteAura's version of the Town Theme...yeah....

I was gonna put in the 2nd part of the FF2 Town Theme into it, but I was half way through uploading before I remembered. So meh..

Comments please, since this is the first time I actually completed something with Fl Studio 9. Yes, I'm new to it. No, I don't have a musical background. No, I don't have musical talent. Yes, I am interested in making music even though I have zilch talent. Though there is probably not much to comment on, since it's just a simple edit. Oh right, disclaimer...how do I do this? 

FF1 Town Theme and FF2 Town Theme are composed by Nobuo Uematsu and the rights to it belongs to Square? Er...not sure...but this song is put together by me, but the melody is not, except for some parts. Urgh...I'm confused.

P.S.: Finally got this up...phew...

No comments:

Post a Comment