Thursday, January 6, 2011

Aya as Lightning


Found this neat picture of Aya as Lightning, or should I say E** as Lightning. But I think I'll continue calling her Aya, since she's called that throughout the game. Check out the L'cie mark, the "eye" has opened, looks like Aya's time is running out. For those who doesn't get what I mean, check this

For those too lazy to check the link, a L'cie turns into a Cie'th, a zombie-like thingie thing of the Final Fantasy XIII World. Come to think of it, there not that much different from the Twisted. Recycled material?

Still trying my best to unlock the costume, but all things considered, I should really leave it for the US version. First off, there is only ONE CONFIRMED way to unlock this, which is to register a SE account, and get 7 stamps. However, some have suggested that completing the game 9 times, including completing each difficulty once, to unlock the costume. Though others have tried and failed. So I think I need to leave this for the US version, since I know zilch about the OE board, which is pretty important if I am to successfully beat the game in Deadly and Genocide mode. 

But I want that costume now! *goes away to consider conflicted thoughts*

Maybe someone somewhere has a cheat code to unlock the game. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment