Friday, April 15, 2011

Bleach 444, One Piece 621, Naruto 535

Hey guys. Had a great time last week going for a retreat. It opened my eyes to a lot of things. One direct thing was probably this - even if the environment around the camp is tip-top quality tranquil, lots of trees, peaceful, serene, fresh-airy, whatever, but with if the service of the staff there is down the drain, it can ruin everything. Instead, try to enjoy what you can, and ignore the bad things around you. I wonder how the tourist feel about the bad food served for breakfast. Bad as in it tastes bad, not it being spoiled and what not.

Seems like for the time that I haven't been around, my chatbox has exploded with what I perceive as spam. Senseless messages + weird URLs are really tingling my suspicion that this blog has come under the attention of spammers. Oh no! But if you aren't a spammer and has been commenting on the chatbox, well, sorry! But those sincere messages must have been hidden somewhere along the lines of spam. Anyways, on to mangas, mangas and mangas!

Bleach 444

I think I just figured out the reason I keep coming back to read Bleach, even though I have started to hate its storyline. The answer? Unique Chapter Title Pages, or whatever you call it. This time around, the Title Page is found on the very last page. Pretty refreshing, if you asked me. 

The synopsis in a nutshell? Ichigo trains with Jackie, and his Fullbring goes berserk, or evolves, whatever, depends on who you agree on, I guess. Then scene switches to Ginjo and Sado, conversing about Tsukishima's Fullbring, when bang, the man himself arrives on the scene. He proceeds to cut down the dollhouse, but not before Ichigo leaps out of it with his Shinigami uniform on. Shinigami power regained? Only time will tell, but if it really is so, frankly, I'm VERY disappointed. Fingers crossed.

One Piece 621

Ouuuu... Flashback! It took me by surprise that this chapter jumped straight into a flashback. I was half expecting something to happen before the flashback. I don't know, a line or two between Luffy and Jimbei? But anyway, the chapter recounts the history of Fishman Island. Who and how Queen Otohime is. A pretty passionate, but sort of weird lady would be the best term to describe her. I wonder how she gave birth to Shirahoshi....hmmm... She also has some disease. I think it has something to do with blood vessels rupturing under even the lightest of pressure. Or along the lines. I think I once saw someone with that kind of disease. Couldn't even shake their hands too hard. Anyway, she tries to promote the goodness of humanity and things that Fishmen and Mermen should work together with humans.

On the other hand, the Flashback also marks the beginnings of the Sunny Pirates. With Fisher Tiger returning from freeing the slaves of the Tenryuubito. He gathers his old friends and along with the Fishmen/Mermen slaves forms the Sunny Pirates. I always thought Arlong Pirates existed after Sunny Pirates. Guess not. 

Naruto 535

I am so proud of Naruto. He really has grown up. A bit. *Wipes away tears of pride*. On a serious note, I am actually quite impress with Naruto. While he still shows a bit of his stubborn, rebellious side, he, to a certain degree, also shows maturity. He knows what he is capable of. And man, Iruka is the best sensei there is. Such a great sending off! Salute. No, not that kind of sending off. He's still alive and well.

Cut a short chapter shorter, Naruto duels with the guards for a time, after their lies failed miserably. They duel some more after Naruto steps out of the cave. He sense what is going around him and is determined to get to the frontlines. Iruka stops Naruto with some talks, but Naruto wouldn't be deterred. Iruka hands back Naruto's headband (which had fallen off during the earlier duel) and Naruto takes off. Inside the headband however, is a short message from Iruka, sort of encouraging Naruto to fight, and to come back alive.

Wow!

Till next time, I guess, see ya guys, and do visit this blog regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment