Friday, March 4, 2011

Naruto 530, Bleach 439

Too absorbed in Dissidia 012. I was kinda glad that I was able to peal myself off my PSP to read a couple of pages of manga. Kinda glad that One Piece was not around, since that would mean more time reading and more time thinking and indeed, more time writing and more thinking. Nevertheless....

Naruto 530

Ooooo....Just when I thought things were gonna get hot and hectic, bamp, scene switches. What the? Anyway, Kin and Gin Brothers are sealed and all. Kakuzu than proceeds to exchange a few words with the younger Ino-Chou-Shika. The elder Chouza, is fighting Dan, I think. Can't really tell. With Dan telling him to quickly do him in before he starts losing control and using his Ghost thingie? I take that to mean he can pass through walls and stuff. Just when Ino-Chou-Shika are gonna face off with mentor Asuma, the scene switches to Kankuro and the gang being chased by Hanzo and the rest. Hanzo summons his salamander and proceeds to release a poison gas. When everything looks bleak, Mifune steps in to fight Hanzo. Samurai vs Ninja showdown! I think that's what will be happening prior of Asuma vs Ino-Chou-Shika. I think. Let's just say I have a hunch.

Bleach 439
Heck no!

As for Bleach. Not much spectacular stuff going on. Ichigo kinda gets kicked out of the Fullbring house, with reasons like it's too much of a strain yadadada. Mr Yakuza also gets let out, but not before he argues with Riruka, which made her threaten him. On another side of town, I think, Orihime proceeds to defend Mr Noob from his boss. Mr Boss is also a Fullbringer, changing his bookmark to a sword, which might just be the weapon he used to injure Ishida. Sado also returns home, telling Ichigo about the bread and buns that Orihime brings to him. However, he suddenly grows alarmed when he sensed a change in Orihime's reiatsu. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the battle happened outside Sado's house. This would mean that Orihime vs Mr Boss happened off screen, or off page. Hmm...I was wanting to see that. We could always hope that they switched battle locations. Kinda interesting to see what Ichigo might do in the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment