Friday, December 17, 2010

Naruto 521, Bleach 431, One Piece 608

Hey guys, finally back to my usual schedule in blogging, been pretend busy lately, exams just finished and all... Looks like in the time I've been out of blogging, a few big news are around which I might post up in a couple of days, anyway, here is this week's manga....

Naruto 521


Oh well, nothing much here except a few word between Kabuto and Madara, and again Madara seems the smarter of the two, for now. Kabuto then proceeds to experiment with Anko. Following that, some talks by Chiyo and a battle between Zabuza and Kakashi is about to begin again. Nothing much in this chapter, didn't even see Naruto around, guess he's still trying to perfect his new technique. I really, really wanna see how Zabuza vs Kakashi plays out, and I really, really wanna see Chiyo vs Gaara, how would Gaara react when fighting his life saver? Asuma vs Shikamaru is also a must see....

Bleach 431
OMG!!! Someone has a way to restore Ichigo's shinigami powers!! Duh! As if it wasn't clear enough already. The fact that Bleach didn't end when it was suppose to end pretty much told you that, though I am surprise that Ginjou is the man to do the trick. I was half expecting Ryuuken or Urahara to be the one. I guess the thing about Isshin's past will not come to play anytime soon, I really wanna know which squad's captain he was. Though I'm leaning towards 3rd and 10th, or maybe even 1st Vice Captain...we'll see... and where the hell is Sado?? I've been wanting to see him since this arc started and we haven't even caught a glimpse of him yet. This don't let him be the one that Ichigo has to save this time around.

One Piece 608


It would seem that the Straw Hats have once again separated, this time is when the ships bubble burst during the coup de burst. Oda must enjoy toying with us. But I guess this time around, it is somewhat acceptable to me. But I really am curious about what is going to happen to Thousand Sunny, with everyone off the ship, it seems destined to roam the ocean floor. Unless the Kraken come. Anyway, the separation will probably mean various members of the crew discovering Fishman Island on their own way. 

I guess that Sanji has recovered a little, no more nosebleed from what I can see, but other than that, he's still a mess. Does anyone else think that this Noah is related Arlong? I don't mean that they used to be Sunny Pirates, I think they are either cousins or brothers, but that's just my wild speculation.

No comments:

Post a Comment