Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Blues


It's bad enough to get up early on Monday mornings, you have a long week ahead. Filled with due dates for assignments and more assignments coming soon. Your schedule is fully pack 24 hours round, thankfully it includes some entertainment. You have to meet some deadlines, push yourself to do some stuff. What a long week. 

Worst still, it rained. My God did it rain. I was comfortably snug in bed, and wishing that the rain will never stop, instead, time should stop. Maybe for a minute or two. Just let me sleep before I have to face the dreary day ahead. Lectures in the morning are often dull. It may have been because the lecturer and the students have just awoken are trying to stay up, some part of our minds are still snug in bed. Not to say the lecturer was boring or anything, but I just couldnt make myself listen to her speak. 

How I wish I was still in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment